Show off your creativity by learning other Pixelmator users how to do image editing with Pixelmator! Have you made a great tutorial that you want to share with the rest of the world? Submit it here for review and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please read the information below the submission form to learn more.
- You can submit both video tutorials and text tutorials in any language you like.
- Use a file-sharing site such as ge.tt, dropbox, box etc. and submit the link to us.
- All image content and artwork you show in your work is either yours or you got permission to use it from others. If you use artwork and images from others, please credit these persons with their name and license information and if possible, a link to their work. Complaints we receive about the use of other peoples work in your tutorial will lead to an immediate deletion of your tutorial from our site. We will contact you to either correct the error or leave the tutorial off-line.
- All tutorials you submit will be freely available on our site. Video tutorials will also be made available on our YouTube Channel. If you want to make money with your tutorials, please join our tutor-team first.
Video Tutorial Requirements
- We prefer that you submit your video in h.264 with a 1080p resolution. If that’s not possible, we will accept 720p as a minimum.
- Use your preferred audio codec but keep a balance between audio quality and compression. Tutorials with too much audio artefacts and/or noise will not be accepted.
- Any intro and end-credits will be removed from your video and replaced with our own. Your name will be displayed in the end-credits with a copyright message.
- You accept that your tutorial will be added to our YouTube Channel.
Text Tutorial Requirements
- We prefer you to submit your tutorials in .pages-format without compressing the images. You can also submit your tutorials in PDF-format.
- Use images that are 560 pixels in width or wider.